Six Sentence Sunday: 04/08/12 Six from Sudden Breakaway #sixsunday

Thank you to each and every one of you for reading
and commenting on my excerpts each week. :)

This week, I bring you six from my newly contracted 1Night Stand story,
Sudden Breakaway.

Jared shucked his towel and stroked his rigid cock. That woman made him hard every time she came to the door, trying to persuade him to sign up for the Space Service. Her claims had seemed far-fetched when she’d first approached him, but his commander had confirmed her credentials, having been approached to join by another many years ago. While he would never add his thumbprint to the contract he’d read, he wouldn’t mind if she stopped by to try and convince him again.

Ms. Brown, with her black suit jacket revealing a hint of cleavage, and a skirt that showed the perfect curvature of her ass. When she’d caught him coming out of the shower, he’d gripped the door handle to hold himself back from yanking her inside and tearing off her perfectly pressed suit.

Visit http://www.sixsunday.com/ to find out who’s participating in Six Sentence Sunday this week or follow the #sixsunday hashtag on twitter.

This entry was posted in Decadent, Six Sentence Sunday, Sudden Breakaway and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Six Sentence Sunday: 04/08/12 Six from Sudden Breakaway #sixsunday

1. Whoo! That is one hot scene!
    Heather McCorkle recently posted..Wednesday Writing Goal~BreakMy Profile

2. Heather Boyd says:

Great excerpt. I love a man on the edge. LOL
    Heather Boyd recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday #18: One Wicked NightMy Profile

3. Sounds like Jared is having a hard time with her authority, credentials. I’m enjoying reading how Ms. Brown causes him anxiety!!
    Wildcat’s Wife recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday – Atyrau Adventures: The Bipolar DiaryMy Profile

4. And just what was she doing near his shower, lol. Hot six. Will be looking for more ;c)
    Tempeste O’Riley recently posted..#SixSunday with Designs of Desire – April 8thMy Profile

5. Laura Kaye says:

Mmm, rawr! And congrats on the new contract! Happy Easter! :)
    Laura Kaye recently posted..#SixSunday #52 Kate finds her #vampire…My Profile

6. Jynnipher says:

Very vivid descriptions. Congratulations on your contract!

7. That was hot enougth to melt my chocolate :) Congratulations on your contract!
    Corinne Davies recently posted..Sunday SixMy Profile

8. Paula Martin says:

Mmm, hot! Want to know what happens next!
    Paula Martin recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

9. Cara Bristol says:

This made me smile — that she was trying to “sell” him on signing up for the Space Service, yet she turned him on. I like it.
    Cara Bristol recently posted..Six Sunday: A Scent of Longing…why Lily can’t dateMy Profile

10. Yummy 6! I think you melted my chocolate bunny…
    Aine @ House Millar recently posted..Author Ambuse @ Literal AddictionMy Profile

11. Karla Doyle says:

Congrats on the new contract! Six sentences and I like Jared already :)
    Karla Doyle recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday–04/08/2012My Profile

12. Very good description. Leaves the reader with a lot of unanswered questions.

13. Ursula Grey says:

Intriguing first paragraph…sexy second! Nicely done.

14. Very sexy…hope he changes his mind and pulls her into the shower!
    ChristineWarner recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday 4/8/12My Profile

15. Ryan Derham says:

I’m wondering if Ms. Brown is aware of just how persuasive she is as a recruiter? Lol Great six, Jessica! Congratulations on the new contract.

16. Gemma Parkes says:

Love the way he’s feeling! Great description!
    Gemma Parkes recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday #37My Profile

17. Jared sound delicious xx looking forward to finding out what Madame Eve has in store for him ;) grats on the new contract, Jessica! WOOT

18. Ohh, very sexy. Nice six.
    Joanne Stewart recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

19. Sue says:

Love your humour, on both ends. Humour just adds to the sensual don’t you think?

20. Sue says:

hmm didn’t show I posted on SSS
    Sue recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday April 8My Profile

21. Skye Warren says:

Oh, I love how you wove the worldbuilding details like the thumbprint into the hot smexy thoughts! :)

22. Zee Monodee says:

Ooooh, I loved this story! Awesome that you’ll be posting snippets of this one now :) XOXO
    Zee Monodee recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: Before The Morning #2My Profile

23. Oh wow, that woke me up! Think I’d go back to convince him… :)
    Dianne Hartsock recently posted..Hoppy Easter Blog Hop!My Profile

24. Cherie Marks says:

Wow! Sexy, sexy, sexy! Well done on the sexual tension. Great six and I can’t wait for this read.
    Cherie Marks recently posted..Six Sunday–Always a ChanceMy Profile

25. Siobhan Muir says:

Whoa, hot six, Jessica! :D

26. Sarah W says:

Whew! And now I’m dying to know what she thinks of him!
    Sarah W recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: Full Metal Librarian XX (Interlude)My Profile

27. Oh my, sounds like Jared’s ready to serve, even if he don’t know it. I suspect Ms. Brown knows exactly what she’s doing.

(And thanks for stopping by and commenting on my six last week. Sorry I couldn’t return the favor until now.)
    Monica Enderle Pierce recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: Flight #19 You Bastards Are Another StoryMy Profile

28. E. Jamie says:

Delicious six!
    E. Jamie recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

29. Carrie-Anne says:

Very sexy, enticing six!
    Carrie-Anne recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

30. Silver James says:

Wow. I’m certainly glad I was awake and had my coffee already! Talk about a hot six. *fans self*
    Silver James recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday – Heebie JeebiesMy Profile

31. Hot six! I love how you’ve incorporated so many details into your sexy snippet!
    Lorraine Paton recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: All That Glitters #1My Profile

32. Congrats on the contract! It sounds like the recruiter might get him enlisted in a way she hadn’t foreseen–or had she?
    murraymade@yahoo.com recently posted..Hail and Farewell Six SentencesMy Profile

33. Vivien Dean says:

I can really see both of them. Well done!
    Vivien Dean recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

34. Jenna Jaxon says:

Can’t wait to see these two together! Jared had better have plenty of willpower! Loved this 6!
    Jenna Jaxon recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday–4/08 Seven Days of SeductionMy Profile

35. Eleri Stone says:

Hot! Personally I think he shouldn’t hold himself back.
    Eleri Stone recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

36. Mmm. Love that last line.

37. Oh, boy. No doubt there’s a *happy ending* in the works. Gripping himself … deliciously primal. *grin*
    Sarah Ballance recently posted..04.08.12 #SixSunday with Tide of LiesMy Profile

38. Jess says:

Congrats on the contract, and I loved the steamy six!

Comments are closed.