Thank you to each and every one of you for reading and commenting
on my excerpts each week.  I truly appreciate your time. :)

Here’s another six from An Unexpected Return, which releases May 30
from Decadent Publishing’s new science fiction romance line, Elatia.

Many of you wondered why Xia didn’t get it on with her trainer. Here’s why:

If he hadn’t been like a father figure to her, she’d swoon over him like the rest of her classmates did. During their lessons, he wore only loose-fitting pants made of filmy veech, which exposed his golden, god-like body to his students. Sometimes, to illustrate his lessons of a male’s erogenous zones, he’d strip down to nothing. On those days, she tried to listen more than look. Creaming her panties over her instructor was not all right. What would Kalara say?

Visit http://www.sixsunday.com/ to find out who’s participating in Six Sentence Sunday this week or follow the #sixsunday hashtag on twitter.

This entry was posted in An Unexpected Return, Decadent, Six Sentence Sunday and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Six Sentence Sunday – May 20: Xia’s thoughts explained in AN UNEXPECTED RETURN #sixsunday

1. pippa jay says:

lol, there’s probably some policy on their trainer not sleeping with his students even there.
    pippa jay recently posted..Intermission…My Profile

2. Gem Sivad says:

Your description of his clothing and body were awesome. Made me lick my lips and smile. Great six!
    Gem Sivad recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

3. Cara Bristol says:

Her, uh, discomfort is evident! Sexy six. BTW, thanks for the comment on my blog. You’re almost always the first one.
    Cara Bristol recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: A Scent of Longing heats upMy Profile

4. Elin Gregory says:

Not a good position for a student to be in, but then maybe he’s teaching them to keep their minds on their work. Interesting set up.
    Elin Gregory recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

5. Karla Doyle says:

Gee, I’m thinking he might turn into something other than a father figure. ;)
    Karla Doyle recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday-05/20/2012My Profile

6. Lisa Fox says:

I think Kalara would say “go for it!” I know I would.
    Lisa Fox recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

7. Paula Martin says:

Why do I never meet that kind of instructor?
    Paula Martin recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

8. Ohhh, poor Xia! What a dilemma.
    Wonderful six, Jessica! :D
    Cassandra Dean recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday – Silk pt 1My Profile

9. So vivid. Great show of Xia’s predicament. ;-)
    Layna Pimentel recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday – May 20, 2012My Profile

10. Loved your description…wonderful way to paint the scene.
    ChristineWarner recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday 5/20/2013My Profile

11. Sarah W says:

Where can I sign up for classes? :)
    Sarah W recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: Full Metal Librarian XXVI (Mob Dramatics)My Profile

12. Great 6, could feel her discomfort, and what a great description of the trainer and his clothes!
    Angela Quarles recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday – 5/20/12My Profile

13. Sandra Sookoo says:

I think that relationship will change lol

14. Interesting dilemma w/ a naked father figure, lol! And holy WOW, what a technique for getting your students’ attention!
    Sarah Ballance recently posted..05.20.12 #SixSunday with Tide of LiesMy Profile

15. Ryan Derham says:

Xia probably oughta pass her exams first — then go for it. Lol Great six as always, Jess!

16. Skye Warren says:

Oh man, as soon as I read “father figure” I DID swoon. I’m sure that’s totally normal, right? RIGHT!? :)

17. Oooohhhh! Nice six. Gotta love a gorgeous trainer stripping down.
    Melinda Dozier recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday 5/20/12My Profile

18. Sexy description. that must be one tough class. ;)
    Joanne Stewart recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

19. Your descriptions are dreamy. I bet it’s hard for her to study and pay attention in this teacher’s class. Sexy!!
    Wildcats Wife recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: The Adventures of Austin Girl and the Legend of DiabloMy Profile

20. Siobhan Muir says:

Perhaps Kalara would say “go for it”? LOL Great six, Jessica. I love those anatomy lessons. ;)

21. Sounds like quite the class! I think it is interesting that she sets herself apart from the rest of her classmates. Love her predicament. :)
    Lorraine Paton recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday – All That Glitters #7My Profile

22. Sue says:

Happy Victoria Day! Well I have no idea of the fabric of his outfit – but the message comes through loud and clear. Am sure they will find a way around it.
    Sue recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday May 20My Profile

23. S. J. Maylee says:

Sexy 6, indeed. Sounds like a great class ;)
    S. J. Maylee recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday #18My Profile

24. Carrie-Anne says:

That’s my kind of class! Definitely more sexy than the grad classes I’m going to be taking.
    Carrie-Anne recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

25. J.C. Martin says:

Exposing himself to his students!? Oh my, what a teacher!
    J.C. Martin recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: Me & Mrs. JaimesonMy Profile

26. Clearly, the man loves his job. And I find her career choice inexplicable. There’s more to Xia than meets the eye. Very intriguing, Jessica.
    Monica Enderle Pierce recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: Flight #24: Freedom Felt So CloseMy Profile

27. Sure, it may not be the most proper thing to feel that way about your instructor, but would be so frowned upon in a line of work that emphasizes what one feels? I like the explanation here. And the descriptions, of course. ;)
    J.M. Blackman recently posted..Black Market SquareMy Profile

28. LOL! That does explain it.
    Heather McCorkle recently posted..Release Celebration for Driven & GiveawayMy Profile

29. Gemma Parkes says:

That teacher really throws himself into his work doesn’t he! How could any of his students concentrate! Sign me up for his classes!
    Gemma Parkes recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday #53My Profile

30. Jenna Jaxon says:

Sounds like she’s wanting more than classroom instruction from him. Father figure or not. Very strong voice here. Love it!

31. Never had a teacher who stripped-not in class. Good six!
    charmaine gordon recently posted..May 20, 2012My Profile

32. Oh, this trainer is something else! How does he expect his students to keep their minds on what he’s saying? But maybe that’s the lesson…
    Dianne Hartsock recently posted..Hop Against Homophobia!My Profile

33. Great six! I have to agree with Paula (Martin)..where are these instructors?? ;-)
    Teresa Cypher recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday May 20th, 2012My Profile

34. I love Xia’s dilemma, even if she hates it. :) I think she should ask for some additional one-on-one training sessions. :P

35. Zee Monodee says:

OMG! He sounds absolutely delectable!!! :)
    Zee Monodee recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: Before The Morning #8My Profile

36. Yummy! Great six!
    Jennifer Lowery (Kamptner) recently posted..Meet the CharactersMy Profile

37. Silver James says:

I was off-line yesterday so late “making the rounds”. I enjoyed this six but have to agree with everyone else. What a predicament! Question is, how does he feel about Xia?
    Silver James recently posted..Merry Monday – Word!My Profile