Six Sentence Sunday: Who’s on board with Molly in Alien Lover? #SixSunday

Christmas Wishes Blog Hop

Hello and thank you for coming to read my Six Sentence Sunday post!

Today, I’m sharing another six from my new release, ALIEN LOVER, a sci-fi erotica short story that just released from Decadent Publishing’s The Edge line.

This week’s six follows immediately from last week.
Here’s the first and second excerpts if you missed them.

Blurb & Buy Links

With a huge outline, the male boarding her ship would only bring her trouble. If his strength matched his size, she had one option: to kill him. She took in his bare, broad chest, sculpted abs, and muscled arms. His tanned skin shone with brilliance, as if the sun rested behind him. She gazed up at his dark hair and warm brown eyes. He studied her with an intense stare while his soft lips curved into a smile.

Oh, I guess we still don’t know who it is.

Be sure to visit http://www.sixsunday.com/ to find out who’s participating in
Six Sentence Sunday this week or follow the #sixsunday hashtag on twitter.

This entry was posted in Alien Lover, Decadent, Six Sentence Sunday and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Six Sentence Sunday: Who’s on board with Molly in Alien Lover? #SixSunday

1. There’s just something about a man with brown eyes. *sigh* Great description, Jessica! Happy Sunday! :)
    Stephanie Sullivan recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday 12/9My Profile

2. Congrats on the new release! I’ve added it to my Goodreads list. :) We may not know who he/it is, but I think we’re gonna like the trouble he’s bringing!
    Donna Cummings recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: I Do. . .or Die #15My Profile

3. To kill or kiss, hm? :) Congratulations on your new release!
    Anastasia Vitsky recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: Not ListeningMy Profile

4. Sarah W says:

We may not know who he is, but it’s obvious that he’s several kinds of trouble! :D
    Sarah W recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: Full Metal Librarian LII (Cold Comfort)My Profile

5. Lisa Fox says:

He sounds like a guest I would not mind having!

6. Gemma Parkes says:

He’s too beautiful to kill! Loving this!
    Gemma Parkes recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday #78My Profile

7. Lovely description. Somehow I don’t think she’s going to kill him! Dark hair and brown eyes – it’s a winning/sexy combination :)

8. Fantastic descriptions throughout, but “as if the sun rested behind him” … LOVES. That’s utter perfection.
    Sarah Ballance recently posted..12.09.2012 #SixSunday with Last CallMy Profile

9. Eleri Stone says:

Seems a pity to kill him:(
    Eleri Stone recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

10. Yeah. Um, no. Let’s not kill him!!

11. We don’t know who he is but, man, he’s H-O-T!
    Tonya Burrows recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday 12/9: Hey JudeMy Profile

12. I love the description of his eyes. He sounds friendly. And yummy. But you’re killing me here with the suspense. ;) Terrific six!
    Joanne Stewart recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

13. “Huge outline” spells big trouble from the get-go. Good six. Here comes trouble with a capital T.
    charmaine gordon recently posted..12/9/12 Six Sentence Sunday featuring Love The Way I AmMy Profile

14. S. J. Maylee says:

Kill him! So interesting that this is her first instinct. The trouble she must have seen. This is going to be all kinds of fun to read. Fab 6.
    S. J. Maylee recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday #45 He Said WaitMy Profile

15. He is hot. Love the description and the smile. I doubt she’s going to kill him. :)

16. Elin Gregory says:

Big trouble then. :) Poor lass, what a choice to have to make.
    Elin Gregory recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

17. Great description! Can’t wait to read more!
    Angela Quarles recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday – 12/9/12My Profile

18. Laura Kaye says:

I don’t know…he’s sounding like a keeper! LOL
    Laura Kaye recently posted..Brady Scott, Tortured Hero ~ #SixSunday #OneNightwithaHeroMy Profile

19. Immediately calls to mind those immortal words from John Fogerty: It’s a brown-eyed handsome man :D

She may kill him, but not with a blaster :D
    Marcia / Owllady recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday #33My Profile

20. Cara Bristol says:

Love this description. It makes me want more.
    Cara Bristol recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday: Body Politics…what Mark thinks of StephanieMy Profile

21. Kate Meader says:

Oh, he sounds like trouble of the best kind. Great six!
    Kate Meader recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday #35: Feel the HeatMy Profile

22. He sounds yummy. But I guess by his smile he doesn’t realize she was just comtemplating killing him, hey?
    Lorraine Paton recently posted..Awakening a Witch #9 – Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

23. Jenna Jaxon says:

Somehow I think killing him is not an option now. :) There are probably other more interesting things she could think of to do. Can’t wait to see what she comes up with. LOL Great six!
    Jenna Jaxon recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday–12/09/12 All Wrapped Up: “‘Tis the Season”My Profile

24. Sue says:

we might not know who he is but we do know she ain’t gonna kill him
    Sue recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday Dec 9My Profile

25. Ryan Derham says:

Gotta love a woman who pauses to notice a man’s physical attributes knowing that she’s about to blast him. Congrats on the release Jess. Great six!

26. Carrie-Anne says:

If she’s taking the time to make note of his features, she’s probably not as keen as she was on killing him anymore!
    Carrie-Anne recently posted..Six Sentence Sunday—Unwanted FlashbackMy Profile

27. Paula Martin says:

Congrats on the new release – and I love your description of him!
    Paula Martin recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

28. Gem Sivad says:

Considering his appearance, I definitely think she should explore Option B as opposed to Option A: Killing him. :) Congrats on your release!
    Gem Sivad recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

29. Frank Fisher says:

Great description of him – no doubt of his appearance! Tough choice she’s got, which will she pick? Interesting six!
    Frank Fisher recently posted..Six Sunday – 12/09/12My Profile

30. I don’t think she’ll be killing him…yet. Super six!
    Sandra Bunino recently posted..@EvernightPub X-Mas #BlogHop: The Satin Rose Experience series #SREMy Profile

31. Hope she doesn’t kill him too soon! I want to know more about him first. :)
    Dianne Hartsock recently posted..My Wonderful Guest- Megan Martin!My Profile

32. Maybe she should stop worrying and welcome him aboard. He sounds heavenly. :)

33. E. Jamie says:

He sounds yummy!
    E. Jamie recently posted..Six Sentence SundayMy Profile

34. Siobhan Muir says:

Oh, I really like the contrast between his hard body and soft lips. Great six, Jessica. :)

Comments are closed.