Sci Spanks 2015 is over!
a Thanh Academy story
Sorry you missed reading my story. But, you will be able to read the FULL story when the Sci Spanks 2015 anthology releases. Also, for more Thanh Academy fun, be sure to check out Cosmic Sutra, which is part of the upcoming First-Lady Love anthology edited by Kate Richards, and tells the story of Kaye and the Terran (Victoria) who you meet at the beginning of this story.
Guaranteed Prizes for First 20 Completers
* Viking’s Fury by Saranna DeWylde to the first 20 people who visit and comment on *all* blogs
* Kindle Fire (or equivalent Amazon gift card) from Blushing Books
* Signed print book of your choice from Leigh Ellwood
* $25 gift card to Etsy from Freya’s Bower
* Love Spanks 2015 print anthology
* Sci Spanks 2014 ebook anthology
* $10 Amazon gift certificate from Siobhan Muir
* Big Blue Valentine by Sue Lyndon – kindle copies for five winners
* Owning His Bride by Sue Lyndon – Kindle copies for two winners
In addition to the terrific list of prizes available, commenters on this blog will be entered to win:
- One back list title of winner’s choice (everything except Her Alien Hero, Red Book of Grown-Up Fairytales, An Alien to Love, Sci Spanks 2015, or First-Lady Love)
About Jessica E. Subject
Jessica E. Subject is the author of contemporary and science fiction romance, ranging from sweet to erotic. In her stories, you could meet clones, or a sexy alien or two. You may even be transported to another planet for a romantic rendezvous.
When Jessica isn’t reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk with her giant, hairy dog her family adopted from the local animal shelter.
Jessica lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and two energetic children. And she loves to hear from her readers.